AGING AND LONG-TERM SUPPORT ADMINISTRATION
Assisted Living Facility Applications
WAC 388-78A-2732 (effective 2/15/10) requires liability insurance at the time of licensure. Please copy proof of liability insurance and submit with your completed application to avoid an incomplete application, which will result in a delay in processing.
Note: All application materials are in Word format. A free viewer for Word documents is available.
APPLICATION PACKETS *
The following types of application packets are downloadable, in full, by clicking on the corresponding link. Please note that for each application type, you must also print, complete and submit the 2-page background authorization form, found below under "Related Materials".
- Initial License (38 pages)
- Change of Licensee "Full" (39 pages)
- Change of Licensee "Partial" (38 pages)
- Change of Licensee "Mini" (38 pages)
- Contract (3 pages)
- Nursing Home Conversion (39 pages)
- Temporary Manager (7 pages)
Not sure which type of application you need? See application types.
Download the following individual forms or informational handouts by clicking on the corresponding link:
- Policies & Procedures Attestation (1 page)
- Instructions (1 page)
- Background Authorization (2 pages) *
- Lease or Operating Agreement Attestation (3 pages)
- Management Agreement Attestation (4 pages)
- Resource Information for Licensed ALF Providers (3 pages)
- Administrator Attestation (1 page)
- ALF Frequently Asked Questions (5 pages)
- RCS Contacts
- Application Types (1 page)
* Applicants who have not lived in Washington State within the past 3 years should contact the Business Analysis & Application Unit at (360) 725-2420 for out-of-state background requirements. This is to help avoid unnecessary delay in processing your application.
If you are unable to view these documents online or require materials in hard copy format, please contact the Residential Care Services Business and Applications Analysis Unit at (360)725-2420.
If you have difficulty printing these documents, please read the Print Troubleshooting guide.