Go To Site Navigation


Resources for Grays Harbor County

Senior Information and Assistance

Information and referral service for adults age 60+.  Read more about them.

2700 Simpson Ave, Suite #205
PO Box 124
Aberdeen WA 98520
360-532-0520 or 1-800-801-0060
Website: http://www.o3a.org

Home and Community Services

Help for adults who may need Medicaid to help pay for care.  Read more about them.

Aberdeen HCS
415 West Wishkah Street, Suite A2
Aberdeen, WA 98520
(360) 533-9222 or 1-800-487-0119
360-533-9782 FAX
(360) 533-9730 TTY

Family Caregiver Support Program

Resources and support for unpaid caregivers.  Read more about them.

(360) 532-0520 

Area Agency on Aging

Help for older adults to plan and find long term care.   Read more about them.

Olympic Area Agency on Aging
11700 Rhody Drive
Port Hadlock, WA 98339
Toll Free: 1-866-720-4863 and FAX: 360-379-5074
E-mail: roy.walker@dshs.wa.gov

Long Term Care Ombudsman

Advocates for people living in care facilities.  Read more about them.

Judy Dawe
Grays Harbor &  Coastal Community Action Program
117 East Third
Aberdeen, WA 98520
Phone: 360-500-4520 or 1-800-828-4883 X120
Fax: 360-532-6082
Email: judyd@coastalcap.org

Adult Protective Services

Investigates allegations of abuse of a person who lives in their own home.   Read more about them.

TTY #: 1-800-672-7091
(FAX) 360-664-9103