Go To Site Navigation


Resources for Skagit County

Senior Information and Assistance

Information and referral service for adults age 60+. Read more about them.

Skagit County Office
1650 Port Drive
Burlington, WA 98233-3106
Website: www.nwrcwa.org

Home and Community Services

Help for adults who may need Medicaid to help pay for care. Read more about them.

Mt Vernon HCS
900 E College Way, Suite 210
Mt. Vernon, WA 98273-5682
Phone: (360) 429-2961 or 1-866-608-0836
Fax: (360) 416-7401

Family Caregiver Support Program

Resources and support for unpaid caregivers. Read more about them.

Skagit County Office
1650 Port Drive
Burlington WA  98233-3106
Website: www.nwrcwa.org

Area Agency on Aging

Help for older adults to plan and find long term care. Read more about them.

Northwest Regional Council
600 Lakeway Drive
Bellingham, WA 98225
Phone: (360) 676-6749 or 1-800-585-6749
Fax: (360) 738-2451
Website: www.nwrcwa.org

Long Term Care Ombudsman

Advocates for people living in care facilities. Read more about them.

Sandi Everest 
Sandi Everest
Skagit Community Action Agency
330 Pacific Place
Mt. Vernon, WA 98273
360-588-5742 or 360-416-7585 X142
Fax: 360-416-7599
Email: sandie@skagitcap.org

Adult Protective Services

Investigates allegations of abuse of a person who lives in their own home. Read more about them.

Phone: 1-800-487-0416
TTY: 1-800-843-8058
Fax: 360-416-7402