AGING AND LONG-TERM SUPPORT ADMINISTRATION
Professionals & Providers
Are you a Medicaid provider who receives a 1099 tax form from the state of Washington? How you get paid for Medicaid services will change. Start getting ready now!
Information for our Business Partners, Vendors, Contractors and other interested parties.
Residential Care Services (RCS)
RCS is responsible for the licensing and oversight of adult family homes, assisted living facilities, nursing facilities, intermediate care facilities for persons with intellectual disabilities, and certified residential programs.
Home & Community Services (HCS)
The Home and Community Services (HCS) Division promotes, plans, develops and provides long-term care services for persons with disabilities and the elderly who may need state funds (Medicaid) to help pay for them.
Training Requirements & Classes
- 75 hour training and Home Care Aide certification information
- Training Requirements, Information, and Application Forms for:
- Adult Family Homes/Assisted Living Facilities
- Home Care Agencies
- Community Instructors
- Continuing Education information and application forms for:
- Home Care Aide Certification Checklist and Quick Link page
Certification checklist outlining the steps to completing the 75 hour training and getting certified and quick links to all needed info and forms.
- Department of Health website application process for home care aide certification.
- Prometric website application process to take the home care aide certification test.
- Becoming a Paid Caregiver
- ...more Training & Classes
Nurse Delegation Program
Nursing Assistant Program
Office of Rates Management
The mission of the Office of Rates Management is to design and administer payment systems that support the provision of cost-effective long-term care.